Maximize created #GiveDaysPMoA,
a fundraising campaign that rallied the community around the good the museum has done and how important it is to return the favor. The month-long fund drive incorporated several different strategies.
(1) The creation of a landing page that would act as “home base” to receive all incoming traffic from social media posts, advertisements, print material, and partner participation.
(2) The use of a donation widget to allow users to quickly and seamlessly make a contribution
(3) Thunderclap, a platform that allows organizations to harness the power of a crowd standing behind a single cause, was installed on the landing page allowing users to get social with their support of the Museum during #GiveDaysPMoA
(4) Social media posting and advertising to get in front of both existing Museum supporters and fans as well as potential supporters
(5) Maximize supplied an extensive list of Museum partners (businesses, organizations, and well-known individuals in the community) with Media Packages allowing them to easily show their support for the fundraising campaign and rally their own fans around the cause. Media Packages included:
• Media Kit instructions and details about #GiveDaysPMoA
• Email marketing templates
• Social media cover photo
• Facebook and Twitter posting graphics
• A wide variety of Facebook and Twitter posts